Agreement for the processing of personal data
Agreement for the processing of personal data
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the website welcomesakh.com or welcomesakh.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site), by filling in the online application fields User:
- Confirms that the personal data specified by him belongs personally to him;
- Acknowledges and confirms that he has carefully and fully familiarized himself with this Agreement and the conditions contained therein for the processing of his personal data indicated to him in the fields of the online application on the Site;
- Acknowledges and confirms that all provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data are clear to him;
- Agrees with the conditions for the processing of personal data without any reservations and limitations.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely, the commission of actions provided for by Clause 3 Part 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data", and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, his will and in his interest.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
The User's consent is applied to the processing of the following personal data:
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Place of stay (city, region);
- Phone numbers;
- E-mail addresses (E-mail).
The User provides services welcomesakh.com (welcomesakh.ru) the right to perform the following actions (transactions) with personal data:
- Collection and accumulation;
- Keeping, within the timeframe for the reporting, established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of the Site by the User;
- Clarification (update, change);
- Use of the User on the Site for processing purposes;
- Transfer at the request of the court, incl. to third parties, with the observance of measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid from the moment of submission of data and can be withdrawn by you by submitting an application of the administration of the Site with the indication of the data specified in Art. 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be carried out by sending the appropriate order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (e-mail) email@example.com.
The site is not responsible for the use (both legal and illegal) by third parties of the information placed by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
The Site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes to the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Agreement.
The current version is always on the page at: welcomesakh.com/privacy
The substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation is subject to application to this Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement.
Collection of data about the User from social networks
In order to optimize the operation of the service and interact with the User, the Site has the right to collect information about the User from the social networks specified in this section:
- Other systems for the placement of personal data, if there is a link to this on the Site.
Processing of personal information using cookies and counters
The cookies transmitted by the Site to the User equipment and equipment of the Site User can be used by the Site to provide the User with personalized services, for targeting advertising that is displayed to the User for statistical and research purposes, and for improving the Site.
The user is aware that the equipment and software used to visit sites on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as removing previously received cookies.
The Site has the right to establish that the provision of certain functions is possible only on condition that the User authorizes the reception and receipt of cookies.
The structure of the cookie, its contents and technical parameters are determined by the Site and may be changed without prior notice to the User.
The counters placed on the Site can be used to analyze the User's cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site, as well as to ensure operability in general or their individual functions in particular. Technical parameters of the operation of counters are determined by the Site and can be changed without prior notice to the User.